CoachComm Tempest FX 2 up 4 down
1 in stock
Used Tempest FX system is a 2 up 4 down setup – shown 5 beltpacks (one needs reset to make it 5 down)
Tempest® FX offers proven, professional wireless communication and superior audio. For elite programs that need high-end sideline communications with the same flexibility and expandability used by the country’s top programs at all levels, Tempest FX is the answer.
Tempest FX utilizes the same wireless technology used by more than 97% of D-1A schools. Like that technology, Tempest FX offers users an advanced feature set, premium technology and unsurpassed audio. Whether you are looking for a new system or to upgrade your current system, your CoachComm Solutions Expert can tailor a system for your program. Put your team’s name on the list of top teams that already trust CoachComm.
You might also be surprised to learn that Tempest technology not only powers the sidelines of top teams, it’s also used in some of the toughest venues in the world.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer or AA batteries: Batteries charge in two to three hours and last for nine hours.
- 4 channels of communication: 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum (completely out of UHF).
- Configure as many as 10 full duplex wireless coaches in a single Tempest FX system Allows an unlimited number of coaches in momentary talk/listen mode.
- Durable cases.
Same proven, trusted technology used by more than 97% of Division 1A FBS teams
- With 20 years of winning sideline communication systems, CoachComm proudly announces the addition of Tempest FX.
- Same technology used by 2009 – 2013 BCS Champions, as well as runner-ups.
- 2.4GHz license-free, no frequency coordination required – Set it up and coach!
- Rugged, durable beltpack design.
- Rechargeable/Removable Lithium-Polymer batteries with up to 9 hours of operation; On-screen battery life indicator.
Unmatched, superior audio quality and performance ideal for large, high-noise environments
- High dynamic range enables system to perform in high noise environments.
- Remote Transceiver (Antenna) has a 1,500 ft range from BaseStation that helps overcome structural issues found with some pressboxes (i.e. tinted glass enclosure, other wireless access points).
Flexible and Expandible
- Up to 4 separate channels of communication.
- Customizable talk, channel, and volume settings for each individual as well as a number of other features such as Wireless ISO, Call, Button-Lock, and more.
More useful information on this system:
-4 Wireless Beltpacks (1 Additional one that has issues)
-7 CoachComm Steinhauser Headsets (5 single 2 double)
-(2) Padded case
-Extended antenna setup
***used headsets are purchase with NO WARRANTY or GUARANTEE. All headsets have been tested and in working condition.
Age if the system – 4-7 yrs old (2011)
Headset Condition -Fair
Beltpac/Base Condition – Fair
Clearness Test – Good
Range Test – Excellent
Durability Condition – Good
Overall Grading – 6 – Good Condition
1 in stock