Eyes in the Air 20′ Tri-Pod
Cost effective system – Eyes in the Air Tri-Pod Setup
The original Eyes in the Air camera platform. Designed to meet the rigors of the college sports environment, this versatile camera tripod is made to meet any challenge.
In it’s collapsed state it measures 54″ so that it will fit in the trunk of the average car. When extended to it’s full height of just under 20 feet, it will give you a birds eye view.
It weights a mere 29 pounds so you can carry it anywhere. It is fully self-contained with no cables, cranks, or motors to malfunction. All accessories are battery powered so it can travel anywhere; without worrying about where you can plug in. Our universal camera mount allows you to mount any brand of video camcorder or DSLR camera.
Eyes in the Air Features:
- User friendly – easy to set up & operate
- Made of 6061 aircraft aluminum that is Type II Clear Coat Anodized
- Hinges are made of 1/8″ steel that is powder coated
- All hardware is made from stainless steel and all mating surfaces have the lowest coefficient of friction available
Each Tripod Includes:
- Wiring harness comprised of:
- 20′ Pan/tilt cable
- 20′ monitor cable
- 25′ LANC connector cable
- 2 RCA female/female connectors
- 1 set locking pins
- 1 storage/travel bag
PLEASE NOTE: Tri-pod setup ONLY, electronic hardware is add-on or separate purchase or can be purchased on your own.
If choose to buy our hardware package please purchase EITA-2.